Download and install steps for BinancePlus NinjaTools Addon Demo
updated on 9/20/2023
1. Download and import
into Ninjatrader using the Control Center/Tools/Import/Ninjascript menu.
2. Restart NinjaTrader
3. If you do not have an account with Binance, you can register a new one at https://www.binance.com/
4. (Optional) Visit the futures page at https://www.binance.com/en/futures/BTCUSDT and make sure you have an active futures account.
5. (Optional) Create a new api key at https://www.binance.com/en/usercenter/settings/api-management with the following permissions:
Enable Trading - Checked,
Enable Futures - Checked,
6. After the restart setup your account in the new Binance menu. (click on the binance settings at the bottom of Binance menu).
7. Connect to the feed from the Binance menu. Make sure to connect before any other connection.
8. Open a new chart, and choose a binance instrument from the instruments dropdown - Binance+ list.