Download and install steps for Binance NinjaTools Addon Demo
updated on 1/13/2022
1. Download and import
into Ninjatrader using the Control Center/Tools/Import/Ninjascript menu.
2. Restart NinjaTrader
3. (Optional) If you do not have an account with Binance, you can register a new one at https://www.binance.com/, if you have a binance.us account you should use a different addon, go to https://ninjatools.studio/binanceus and follow the instructions there.
4. (Optional) Create a new api key at https://www.binance.com/en/usercenter/settings/api-management with the following permissions:
Read Info - Checked,
Enable Trading - Checked,
5. After the restart setup your account in the new Binance menu. (click on the binance settings at the bottom of Binance menu).
6. Connect to the feed from the Binance menu. Make sure to connect before any other connection.
7. Choose a binance instrument from the instruments dropdown - Binance list.
or search and select instrument from the Instruments window.